Tuesday 11 July 2017

School Speeches

With school speeches coming up I thought I would share with you how I assess using Google Forms and then it my next post will show you how to share with students. It makes it so much easier for me as I don't have to write and have a massive paper trail. Follow these steps (which really are quite easy).

Click here to get a copy of the Google Form (Yes! I have already created it for you). Name it with your class name and then Speech Marking Form 2017. eg. 8GMc Speech Marking Form 2017

To fill out and then open a new form for the next student see short video below.



When I am marking speeches I have my response sheet open also. Here you can change marks if you need to, directly in the sheet. See how to create a Google Sheet from your Google Form below.



To see how to share with students click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment