Thursday 3 August 2017

Post Comment Template in Blogger

In my class we have a blog where we share writing with each other, and we are now starting to look into peer feedback (this is part of my teacher inquiry). My students were struggling with what to write or how to start their feedback so I have added a selection of sentence starters that pops up when they comment in blogger. See below:



This is pretty easy to do. Just see the image below and follow these simple instructions:

1. Go to blogger
2. Click on 'Settings'
3. Click on 'Posts, comments and sharing'
4. Add what you want to put in the .Comment Form Message'
Click 'Save'


Sentence Starters:

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment